I forgot to post this on Friday, but thought 2 weeks of books would be too confusing, so hopefully I can remember which books I finished before today.
Ok, I finished 5 books for week 13 of the challenge. That takes me to 61 out of 160. 99 to go and 8 months to do it! 38%!
And for the record they were:
- Colorado Weddings by Joyce Livingston (3 in 1)
- The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
- Race to the Altar by Ron Benrey, Gloria Clover, Becky Melby & Cathy Wienke, and Gail Sattler (4 in 1)
- Florida Brides by Muncy G. Chapman (3 in 1)
- Perfect Piece by Rebeca Seitz
I was still reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight by Karen Scalf Linamen
- Crime Scene Jerusalem by Alton Gansky (a great Easter book)