Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 13

I forgot to post this on Friday, but thought 2 weeks of books would be too confusing, so hopefully I can remember which books I finished before today.

Ok, I finished 5 books for week 13 of the challenge. That takes me to 61 out of 160. 99 to go and 8 months to do it! 38%!

And for the record they were:

  • Colorado Weddings by Joyce Livingston (3 in 1)
  • The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
  • Race to the Altar by Ron Benrey, Gloria Clover, Becky Melby & Cathy Wienke, and Gail Sattler (4 in 1)
  • Florida Brides by Muncy G. Chapman (3 in 1)
  • Perfect Piece by Rebeca Seitz

I was still reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight by Karen Scalf Linamen
  • Crime Scene Jerusalem by Alton Gansky (a great Easter book)

No comments: