As you would know from last month, I actually finished this challenge and decided to see just how many Christian Historical Fiction books I read this year.
For April I read 10 books. They are:
- Woven Hearts by Cathy Marie Hake, Kelly Eileen Hake, Kathleen Paul & Susan Downs
- The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter by Coleen Coble
- Florida Brides by Muncy G. Chapman
- Louisiana Brides by Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Veiled Joy by Colleen L. Reece
- In Tune With Wedding Bells by Grace Livingston Hill
- Where Two Ways Met by Grace Livingston Hill
- The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn & Janette Oke
- The Puritans by Jack Cavanaugh
- The Colonists by Jack Cavanaugh
So that takes me to 34 books for the year.