Friday, 12 February 2010
Friday Fill-In #163
1. Pickles are something I pull out of my burger.
2. Everyone is currently at home.
3. The snow is somewhere I would like to go one day (going when you're 3 months old just doesn't count).
4. I see God in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means it's no longer 5:15 PM.
6. A godly man is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Bendigo and Sunday, I want to have our first GNG breaky meeting of the year, fellowship at church and recover from Saturday!