I've done really well this week - 6 books!
One of those was really 3 in one, but I'll just count it as 1.
So here we are:
- The Heirloom by MaryAnn Minatra
- The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson
- God's Gift by Dee Henderson
- Texas Brides by Cathy Marie Hake (3 books - To Love Mercy, To Walk Humbly, To Do Justice)
- Under the Cajun Moon by Mindy Starns Clark
- The Hero Next Door by Irene Hannon
And I'm reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
- Don't Tell Cute Stories - Change Lives! by Mark Griffiths
- Battles of Destiny Vol 3 (book 1 - Joy From Ashes) by Al Lacy
So that takes me up to a total of 20!
140 to go! And according to Shelfari, I'm on target to do it!