7 books this week! Now that makes a dent in my target. That takes me to 31 out of 160. And for those who like percentages, that puts me at 19%!
So this week I finished:
- A Place Called Home by Lori Wick
- A Song for Silas by Lori Wick
- The Long Road Home by Lori Wick
- A Gathering of Memories by Lori Wick
- Don't Tell Cute Stories - Change Lives! by Mark Griffiths
- Gingham Bride by Jillian Hart
- Look to the East by Maureen Lang
And I'm reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
- Too Small to Ignore by Wess Stafford
- Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus
I've also got a few Interior design books that I'm reading, but they don't count in this challenge.