Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 7

7 books this week! Now that makes a dent in my target. That takes me to 31 out of 160. And for those who like percentages, that puts me at 19%!

So this week I finished:

  • A Place Called Home by Lori Wick
  • A Song for Silas by Lori Wick
  • The Long Road Home by Lori Wick
  • A Gathering of Memories by Lori Wick
  • Don't Tell Cute Stories - Change Lives! by Mark Griffiths
  • Gingham Bride by Jillian Hart
  • Look to the East by Maureen Lang

And I'm reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
  • Too Small to Ignore by Wess Stafford
  • Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus

I've also got a few Interior design books that I'm reading, but they don't count in this challenge.

No comments: