Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 8


Ok, so I'm a little late with this post, but I have been quite busy, and not near my computer for the past few days. I was attending a Children's Ministry training conference on Friday and Saturday. 2 very full days, but worth it.


One of the speakers was Wess Stafford, the author of 'Too Small To Ignore', one of the books I finished reading this week. I highly recommend this book, especially for people in or thinking about being involved in children's ministry, and for parents.


In total I finished reading 4 books for this challenge this past week.



  • Too Small To Ignore by Wess Stafford

  • Menu For Romance by Kaye Dacus

  • Controlling Interest by Elizabeth White

  • Without a Trace by Colleen Coble

I'm currently reading:



  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada

  • Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado

  • Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight by Karen Scalf Linamen

  • Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs

  • Love Awakens the Heart by Lori Wick (this is vol. 1 in her Californians series)

No comments: