Ok, so I'm a little late with this post, but I have been quite busy, and not near my computer for the past few days. I was attending a Children's Ministry training conference on Friday and Saturday. 2 very full days, but worth it.
One of the speakers was Wess Stafford, the author of 'Too Small To Ignore', one of the books I finished reading this week. I highly recommend this book, especially for people in or thinking about being involved in children's ministry, and for parents.
In total I finished reading 4 books for this challenge this past week.
- Too Small To Ignore by Wess Stafford
- Menu For Romance by Kaye Dacus
- Controlling Interest by Elizabeth White
- Without a Trace by Colleen Coble
I'm currently reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
- Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight by Karen Scalf Linamen
- Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Love Awakens the Heart by Lori Wick (this is vol. 1 in her Californians series)