Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
1. She had a great smile.
2. God is by my side, always.
3. I know this: There is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiasties)
4. After the storm all was still.
5. These words apply to me: I am very good at procrastinating.
6. It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting organised for my trip to Ikea, tomorrow my plans include going to Ikea and Sunday, I want to have a good time catching up with a friend from Uni at the dedication of her first child!
Finally the time has come for me to go to Ikea and buy my new bookshelves!
Image via Wikipedia
2 Billy Bookshelves to be precise.
This will enable me to unpack the 24 boxes of books that I have. Don't worry, most of them are small boxes, the ones that you get about 5 reams of paper in.
I just checked the stock - they have none and no delivery date. My heart just sank. What am I going to do?
Ok, don't panic, it's only some of the finishes that aren't available. If I get them in a different finish I can still get them. I was trying to get a finish as close to my existing shelves as possible, but I may have to settle for something else.
Looks like I need to do some checking of my wish list to make sure my trip won't be futile.
Actully even if I can't get everything, I still get to spend a day with one (maybe both) of my sisters, so that means the trip won't be futile.