Friday, 5 June 2009
Friday Fill-In #127
And...here we go!
1. This weekend we are finally moving into our new home-sweet-home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been meat with 3 or more vegies, same as it's always been.
3. Misty the dog said "bark! bark! bark!"
4. A nice long walk along the beach or through a national forest is what I'd like to be doing right now.
5. Please tell me some good news.
6. When all is said and done, once a job is completed I forget about it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing boxes and taking things to our new house, tomorrow my plans include moving, moving and more moving and Sunday, I want to take it easy after moving on Saturday, maybe start arranging things in the new house!
Yes, once again I have moving on my mind, but that will all be over by this time next week. The big day is finally here (well, one more sleep).
Most things are ready in the new house. There's still some blinds to be put up, especially the one in the main bathroom, since there are currently no window coverings in that room and it faces the street on the side. This may be one of my jobs for tonight.
I still have a heap of things to pack ready for moving. Because I've been working full time and had a variety of commitments in the evenings, I haven't been able to do as much packing as I really needed to. I get the feeling that most of my things will end up being placed in my car and ferried over without actually being packed in boxes. This could cause chaos in my room, but that's just the way it is.
I still need to buy a couple of new bookshelves. This may need to wait a little while, until I have a Saturday free to go to Ikea. So unpacking most of my books will need to wait. How much room my books take up will also determine what other things are put on the bookshelves.
I will have extra things in my room that have been stored in the garage for the past 5 years, so there will be a lot of sorting and repacking of items that I don't want now, but will not for any reason throw or give away, such as my dolls and other toys, as well as Glory Box items.
So my life is currently crazy busy, but may slow down a bit for the rest of the month ... maybe!