Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Get Talking - Learning Doesn't Stop

I know I haven't done these for a few weeks. I just didn't feel like doing it. But I'm going to try to do a few while I do this one and schedule them so that you don't miss out on the fun. We all go through seasons of things, and some times of the year are harder than others. This is one of my hard times.
Learning doesn't stop just because we finish school and university. There is learning that happens everyday whether we realise it or not.

What's something you learnt this week?

I have learned that mental strain can manifest itself physically, There was a  particularly hard decision to make at work that could result in some serious consequences for somebody else. The stress of the decision and the questioning whether or not I made the right decision has resulted in physical illness for me. Maybe I would have got sick anyway, I don't know, but the timing is significant.

This was on top of what is always, for me, a difficult time of the year as I remember loved ones who I have lost. There are some weeks where you just wish you could go to sleep and wake up when they are over - this past week is one of those for me.

Sorry for the downer week. I hope things were better for you.

1 comment:

KCN said...

I have learnt that there are thousands upon thousands of dresses out there!!!!