Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

2016 Reading Challenges - Update 4

Since my last update I have figured out the last books that I needed for this challenge and read all but one of them.

A - Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery
B - Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson
C - Crime Scene Jerusalem By Alton Gansky
D - The Director's Cut by Janice Thompson
E - Every Storm by Lori Wick
F - Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter
G - Greetings From the Flipside by Rene Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay
H - A House Divided by Robert Whitlow
I - In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon
J - Jennifer by Dee Henderson
K - Kilmeny of the Orchard by L. M. Montgomery
L - Lethal Beauty by Lis Wiehl
M -  A Murder Among Friends by Ramona Richards
N - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island (Lonely Planet Guide)
O - One More Wish by Robin Jones Gunn
P - The Pounamu Prophecy by Cindy Williams
Q - The Quilt by T Davis Bunn
R - Rest Assured by Vicki Courtney
S - Seaside Blessings by Irene Hannon
T - Twice Stolen by Susanne Timpani
U - Undetected by Dee Henderson
W - Water's Edge by Robert Whitlow
X - XXIII Olympic Games: The Official Pictorial History, Los Angeles
Y - You Are Special by Max Lucado
Z - Zen Doodle Unleashed by Tiffany Lovering

So that leaves me with just one more book for the challenge!! I won't be reading this one for a little while because it is a Christmas book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've finished the Anne series and started on the last 4 books for this challenge. I'm still not sure what the final book will be, although I may just count one that I read earlier in the year.
Since my last post I have read:

  • Rainbow Valley
  • Rilla of Ingleside
  • Kilmeny of the Orchard.
I finished Kilmeny of the Orchard just this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I managed to add 2 books for this challenge, leaving me with just one to go.
  • Takes place during your favourite season: Toss the Bouquet by Janice Thompson, Amy Matayo and Ruth Logan Herne
  • Is at least 100 years old: Misstress Elizabeth Spencer by Elizabeth C. Traice
So how are you going with your reading challenges?

No comments: