Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Get Talking - First Time Around

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Hmm ... interesting! Just after I turned 30 I started to keep a list of things that I did for the first time. It was fun to keep and had some wacky things on it. I still have the list somewhere! These days, every so often, I will do something and realise that I had never done it before.

I really can't think of anything recently. So I've hunted the list of things I did for the first time since I was 30, so that you can have a laugh!

  • Bought a brand new dress (not one from an Op Shop)
  • Jumped on a Bouncy Castle
  • Gone to Kinder (I was working there, but I never went as a child)
  • Bought 3 pairs of shoes at once
  • Eaten waffles
  • Had a Humpty Dumpty Egg for Easter (you know the ones with Smarties inside)
  • Attended an International Sporting Event (Champions Trophy for Hockey)
  • Eaten duck
  • Watched the same TV series in it's entirety twice in one year (The West Wing)
  • Had my face painted (by a 5 year old!!) 
How about you? Anything on your list?

No comments: