Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Friday Fill-Ins - December 30

And...here we go!

1. Wait, wait don't leave me behind, I can't walk that fast.
2. This year is a little different, actually it is very different.
3. In addition, I would like to say that I'm glad this year is almost over.
4. This is the way we do it here!
5. At the end of the year, I like to remember what God has done for me throughout the year.
6. My birthday is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2012.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time at home with a funny movie, tomorrow my plans include keeping cool and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and see how the new year begins!


I've been thinking about these fill-ins, and I'm not sure whether to continue doing them next year. I was very spasmodic in doing them this year. I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: