Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Contentment Reading Challege 2011 - November update

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

During November, I read only 1 book for this challenge. It was:
  1. Never the Bride My Cheryl McKay and Rene Gutteridge
So that now takes me to 38 books for the challenge.

I didn't have a lot of time for reading during November. Work has been crazy busy and then all the end of year things have started.
Halfway through December I begin my summer holidays, so maybe I will have more time for reading then. We shall see.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Amber Holcomb said...

November was a crazy month, wasn't it? It just flew by! I've been keeping busy with school work.

Your total for this challenge is just awesome! I'm planning on doing one more challenge post in mid-December, and I do hope you'll check it out! :)

~Amber