Thank you to Amber at Seasons of Humility for this award.
Apparently there are two rules for this award. Amber bent the second one, and I am going to do the same.
Firstly, here are the 7 required facts about me:
- One wall in my bedroom is completely devoted to bookshelves and they are overflowing with books.
- One of the places in the world I most want to see is Prince Edward Island. I've wanted to go there ever since I read Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery.
- I have a Compassion child who lives in Columbia.
- I have finally found the thing I am most passionate about - working with and being an example for children.
- There are butterflies all around my bedroom (not real ones).
- I love a good mystery.
- I believe that there is only one way to get to heaven - by believing in Jesus Christ and trusting in Him and the work He did on the cross by dying for each and every one of us.