Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you to Amber at Seasons of Humility for this award.

Apparently there are two rules for this award. Amber bent the second one, and I am going to do the same.

Firstly, here are the 7 required facts about me:

  1. One wall in my bedroom is completely devoted to bookshelves and they are overflowing with books.
  2. One of the places in the world  I most want to see is Prince Edward Island. I've wanted to go there ever since I read Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery.
  3. I have a Compassion child who lives in Columbia.
  4. I have finally found the thing I am most passionate about - working with and being an example for children.
  5. There are butterflies all around my bedroom (not real ones).
  6. I love a good mystery.
  7. I believe that there is only one way to get to heaven - by believing in Jesus Christ and trusting in Him and the work He did on the cross by dying for each and every one of us.
Secondly, I have to nominate some other blogs. The actual number is 15,  but I am only nominating 5.

No comments: