Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

Contentment Reading Challenge 2011 - August

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

For August, I read a total of 3 books for this challenge. They were:

  1. Forevermore by Cathy Marie Hake
  2. Whirlwind by Cathy Marie Hake
  3. That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake
Another Cathy Marie Hake month!
Gooding, Texas is the scene for these books, as well as Fancy Pants which I read in July. I'm currently reading the 5th book in this series - Serendipity. So far, so good. Of the 4 I've read so far, Forevermore is my favourite.

So that now takes me to 30 books for the challenge.

1 comment:

Amber Holcomb said...

Wow, Beth! I seriously should have created a higher challenge level for people like you who are on a roll! ;) Hope you're enjoying the re-reading!

~Amber