Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Friday Fill-Ins - September 2


And...here we go!

1. When I was 10 years old I broke my leg.

2. Potato is my favorite vegetable because you can eat it so many different ways.

3. My dream pet is a pet rock.

4. Air surrounds you.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in Australia (I just can't go past the place where I was born).

6. Let the sun keep on shinin' on me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing for my weekend away and watching Beauty and the Beast (my favourite Disney movie), tomorrow my plans include going to Apollo Bay for some time at the beach, relaxation and pampering and Sunday, I want to enjoy a little more beach time and have some bonding time with the rest of the kid's mission trip team!

No comments: