My last update was at the end of March and I had read a total of 18 books. That left me just two book to get to the 20 suggested for the "Diving in" level of the challenge that I selected. Of course, that didn't mean I was limited to only reading 20 books, and I can say that I have now read more than that.
For April, May and June, I read a total of 6 books for this challenge. They were:
- The Quilt by T. Davis Bunn
- In Grandma's Attic by Arleta Richardson
- More Stories from Grandma's Attic by Arleta Richardson
- All Through the Night by Grace Livingston Hill
- Sophie's Heart by Lori Wick
- Exit Betty by Grace Livingston Hill
The Grandma's Attic books were actually new to my shelves because I got reprinted copies (see FIRST post), but I had read them before, so I'm including them. They're the kind of books that it doesn't matter how many times you read them, you still get a good laugh.