Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

Contentment Reading Challenge 2011 - March

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



With my life completely crazy and reading being one of the things that has taken a back seat I managed 4 books for this challenge during March.
Maybe when I've finished my childcare placement for uni I will have a little more time. The 4 books for this month were (one of which I finished today):

  1. The Fires of Freedom by Sally Laity and Dianna Crawford (#4 Freedom's Holy Light)

  2. The Embers of Hope by Sally Laity and Dianna Crawford (#5 Freedom's Holy Light)

  3. The Torch of Triumph by Sally Laity and Dianna Crawford (#6 Freedom's Holy Light)

  4. Every Storm by Lori Wick
Overall I read 8 books for the month. So half being for this challenge is pretty good.

No comments: