Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - April 5



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Hi! I'm back again. For how long I don't know. I'm just taking things a day at a time right now. The only reason I'm posting now is because I have a shocking head cold and can't make it to where I'm supposed to be.


A Cowboy's Touch by Denise Hunter


'She plucked a nearby dandelion puff and twirled it between her fingers. She should make a wish. ...


Wade still rested in the shade, his Father's Day picture at his elbow. Abigail closed her eyes and blew at the dandelion puff. When she opened her eyes, the spores were dancing away on the wind. She twirled the naked stem in her fingers.


"Make a wish?" Wade's eyes were open now.


"Maybe." '

Keep an eye out for some more about this book very soon!

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

I think I would wish for a sun room. I used to have one and I really miss it sometimes!

Here's ours if you get a chance to stop by: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you-today.html