Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

The Things Children Say ...

I heard the cutest story on the radio while I was on my way home tonight.


Everyday a little girl would walk to school and home again.

On this day her mother worried about her coming home because the weather was getting bad and an electrical storm was brewing, and she worried that her daughter would be scared of the lightening and thunder.

So the girl's mother got in her car and drove the route that her daughter would normally take on her way home from school.

When she arrived at the point where her daughter was, the lightening flashed and she saw her daughter look to the sky and smile. This happened every time the lightening flashed.

She asked her daughter what she was doing, and the little girl said, "God is taking my picture and I am trying to look pretty!"


No comments: