My, how this year has flown. I thought the year would drag, since I have been out of work, but no, it has flown at break-neck speed and we are now into the closing stages of September. I'm already seeing Christmas things in shops, and we aren't even into October yet!
Hmm ... I think I went off on a tangent there. I'm supposed to be telling you how many books I read this week.
There were 2:
- Sweet Delights by Terri Blackstock, Elizabeth White and Ranee McCollum
- Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson (Yada Yada House of Hope #1)
This takes me to 135 out of 160 and 84%!
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Healed
- Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson (Yada Yada House of Hope #2)