Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 35

3 books for me this week.

I have to say that you really should be careful what you read and watch together. Not that you actually do both activities at once (well, maybe some people do), but within a particular time-frame.

So, now you're either curious or just think I'm crazy (or both). But I'm going to keep you in suspense just a little longer.

The 3 books were:

  • Coming Attractions by Robin Jones Gunn (Katie Weldon #3)
  • Priced to Move by Ginny Aiken (Shop-Til-U-Drop Collection #1)
  • A Steal of a Deal by Ginny Aiken (Shop-Til-U-Drop Collection #2)

What I think you shouldn't read and watch together are the Shop-Til-U-Drop Collection and Gilmore Girls. I've been watching season 4, and I have to say that although they aren't really similar, they are both crazy! I end up with crazy dreams after watching Gilmore Girls, but they have gotten even crazier after the combination of both.

Yes, I'm guessing that you think I'm completely crazy.

And now for the books I'm currently reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • The UnGuide to Dating by Camerin Courtney and Todd Hertz
  • A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken (Shop-Til-U-Drop Collection #3)

No comments: