Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #179


And...here we go!

1. A place in the country is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember the adventures we used to have in the reserve across the road from our house. Poor Mum, we always came home with grass stains on our pants - and they smelled because it was onion grass.
3. Jenny makes for a good friend, actually she's my best friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, feeling God's presence as I stand on top of the mountain. (This really did happen for me several years ago as I stood on top of Flinders Peak in the You Yangs.)
5. Life is so exciting! ... sometimes.
6. My best friend knows that I don't really want her to leave, but that I also understand why she must.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Queen Victoria Market with Jenny (yay! we finally get to buy Ugg boots) and Sunday, I want to enjoy a GNG breaky, fellowship at church and a quiet afternoon!

2 comments:

Billy Rhythm said...

Have a nice time at church. It's "Biker Sunday" at our church this weekend. All motorcyclists (and this scooter-ist!) welcome.

Tamara said...

Did you get your Ugg Boots? I just love mine... Your response to No 6 sounds a bit sad, so I wish you peace.