3 books again this week. But that's because I've been busy working on some other projects, and haven't had time to read in the mornings when I get up.
- The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (O'Malley series #6)
- The Country House Courtship by Linore Rose Burkard (#3 in her Regency series)
- Though None Go With Me by Jerry B Jenkins (I also watched the movie that this book has been made into this week - it stars Cheryl Ladd from the Charlie's Angels TV series.)
I'm reading (or about to start):
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye by Carolym McCulley
- In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon (Heroes of Quantico #3)