Pages

Friday 25 December 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #156 - The Christmas Edition



1. My boots are made for walking or just looking great with my best jeans.
2. What will happen this century?
3. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (Anne of Green Gable the Sequel).
4. Can we just sit and talk?
5. I'd like to get married and have a few children.
6. Just get over it!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I've watched Elf and been on Facebook, tomorrow my plans include well, I don't actually have plans, but I'm open to suggestions as long as they don't involve joining the crush in the Boxing Day sales and Sunday, I want to go to church in the morning and relax in the afternoon - Trivial Persuit anyone?!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I want to do #5 too!

Unknown said...

Really nice fill-in. I can't pick one like the best. Happy Holidays!