Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Friday Fill-In #154


1. Good times: Involve family and friends, always including laughter.
2. I'm finally getting settled into my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring - not down here because there's no snow.
4. I only want a little.
5. Once more I find myself here, putting something out into cyber space.
6. Will it ever end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include recovering from the past few days and Sunday, I want to go to church in the morning and relax in the afternoon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your Fill-in. Here's to you catching up after a busy week!

annies home said...

dont know if the end will ever be here

Stacey said...

Totally agree with #1! Hope you get to relax tonight & enjoy church on Sunday!
:) Stacey
http://memesdreamsandextremes.blogspot.com/