Pages

Friday 25 September 2009

Friday Fill-In #143



And...here we go!

1. One week ago I was planning a trip to Ikea.

2. I had very curly hair when I was young.

3. Mama told me you can't hurry love.

4. Let's talk about you and me.

5. Take your time - stop and smell the roses.

6. This, too, will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going out somewhere so I don't have to watch the AFL Grandfinal and hear my dad and brother yelling at the TV because they think the umpires made a bad decision and Sunday, I want to do some normal Sunday stuff!

10 comments:

Marites said...

i like curly hairs when I was young. #5 is really good. Had to smile at your #7 because i can imagine me yelling at games too.:) Happy weekend! my fill-ins are up too.

Joanne said...

Hopefully we will have an Ikea store here in Manila.

TGIF! I played as well -> http://www.joannemv.com

Aimie said...

How was that trip to Ikea?

Have a happy weekend!

Marice said...

hope youll have a great weekend!

mine is up too

Tammy said...

I like number 5 it's sweet, and I can definitely relate to number 7.

annies home said...

we had similiar answers on #6

Dawn said...

May I ask what you purchased at IKEA? :) Have a good weekend!!

Marie said...

I always had straight hair until I got sick and it all fell out -- and came back in curly! Very strange. I'm still getting used to it :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Andrea said...

I love IKEA!

Jayne d'Arcy said...

Happy FFI!