Pages

Friday 4 September 2009

Friday Fill-In #140


And...here we go!

1. I feel tired - but then it is Friday and it's been a busy week.

2. A trip down memory lane is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: the printer that is next to me, my self typing and someone dropping a pencil.

4. Today is Friday and I'm glad because that means I don't have to work tomorrow.

5. The last time I went on a roller coaster was a couple of years ago at the Royal Melbourne Show.

6. This is not Labor day weekend for me - that was in March.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Fort Night with the kids from GNG, tomorrow my plans include sewing, sewing and more sewing and Sunday, I want to relax, after my breaky meeting to plan GNG for next week and teaching and fellowship at church, although I may still be sewing if it's not all done on Saturday!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice to meet a fellow Victorian. Your post and blog are very nice.

Becca said...

Nice answers. Do you enjoy roller coasters? I love them, but can't do as many in a row as I used to be able to.