Pages

Friday 18 September 2009

Friday Fill-In #142


And...here we go!

1. My car in called Pearl because the official colour is silver pearl.
2. A trip to Ikea is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem very overwhelming.
4. In the bottom of my wardrobe is one of my favorite 'hiding' places for presents and other things.
5. What happened to some of the soft toys that I gave away? I wish I hadn't given them, but I hope whoever got them loves them.
6. Saving money is not impossible! Look out for bargains and have a regular savings plan.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Ikea with Mel and Sunday, I want to enjoy the time of worship and fellowship and church and then maybe work on holiday plans for my Tassie trip!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Oooh, IKEA? Buy me something! :)

Marites said...

#6 for me needs willpower and discipline. Have a nice weekend! my fill-ins are up too.

Aimie said...

Ikea...Oh how I miss shopping there. My hubby says I spend to much when I go though. Have fun for me okay?

Sherry Goodloe said...

Huuuuummm, a trip to IKEA might help with what I need to do this weekend! *smiles*

Billy Rhythm said...

Good (and clever) answer to #4.

Marie said...

Hope you have fun at Ikea :-) That's always a fun place!

Marice said...

same here, i named my car after its color hehe


mine is up too