Pages

Monday 9 February 2009

Spring Cleaning Challenge

I'm joining this one too.

Some of you may remember that I was involved in the Throw Out 50 Things challenge at the end of last year. Well, I've still been decluttering since then, so joining a new declutteirng challenge seems to be a good idea. I already have 1/2 a bag full of clothes for the op shop, plus a few other little things, and I'm still giving away some books.

Of course, for me it's really an Autumn Cleaning Challenge because I live in the southern hemisphere.

Plus this will help me get oganised for when we move house (sometime this year when we actually find the right house).

Ok, so my goals for this one are:

~ Sort through the things stored under my bed.
~ Sort through the things under and around my desk.

I know these seem very general, but there will be a lot to do within these areas.
I may even add some extra things as the challenge progresses.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, this challenge finishes at the end of April.

No comments: