Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Blog Award - Let's Be Friends

Wow! Until now I have never received one of these, although I've seen other people with various blog awards floating around.
Thank you, AusJenny, for thinking of me.

The award says:


“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


Hmm ... now as to the 8 people I am supposed to award this to ...
I'd really like to give it to Jenny, but since she gave it to me I guess I can't.
Let's see now ...
Well, first I'd like to award Denise, Kristin, Colleen, and Diann at Girls Write Out.
And then there is Debbie Buckland over in NZ.
Amy Wallace over at Heart Chocolate.
Bonnie Leon for her inspiring words and encouragement.
Monica over at Monniblog.
My friend Candy at Burns Abroad - the only one on this list who I have actually met outside blog and email land.
Mindy Starns Clark - the wonderful author of The House that Cleans Itself and many other books.
And finally Rel over at Relz Reviewz (I know Jenny awarded her, but I was running out of people). I really should thank her for all those giveways I've won!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Debbie

Bonnie Leon said...

Thanks so much for including my blog! I'm honored.

Blessings,

Bonnie

www.bonnieleon.com