Pages

Thursday 16 August 2007

I wonder ...

I sometimes wonder whether people are even reading what I'm posting here.

Ok, so I know I got a couple of comments on one post, but that was because I had told a friend about my blog and she looked at it.

I guess I don't really care all that much if people aren't looking, because when I started this blog it was just for me anyway. A way to experiment with the technology available; to get things in print instead of internalising them (you can't exactly sit down and write in a journal whenever you think of something, and you can't always add pictures); something to fiddle around with when I got a little bored with what I was doing at the time.

I thought about using one of those visits counter things, but then I realised that mostly it would just be me looking at my own page (as I do after every time I post something or have made alterations, or just to look at it), so I decided not to go to the trouble of getting that feature.

So if you do look here, drop me a comment.

No comments: