Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

Get Talking - Inspiration

How are you going with these questions? Are you finding it easy or are you struggling. For me it is a mixture. This weeks question is hard because it can flow from many different things.

Who inspires you?

The answer to this question is not simple. It can be multiple people depending on what part of your life you are thinking of.
In my walk with God?
In my career?
In my family?
In my creativity?
In my cooking?
In ministry?
...

So many areas, so many possible people.
This is such a vague question, that I'm not sure I really have an answer. It would be easier to mention the people who have influenced me in these areas, but that's not the question.
I even tried looking up the dictionary to see if I could work out what 'inspire' really means, but there are so many different contexts - both positive and negative.

So to be honest with  you, I don't have an answer for this question (at least at the moment).
Do you have an answer?

No comments: