Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Get Talking - 2 for 1

With the craziness of a new year starting at the school where I work, last week's Get Talking post just didn't happen. So this week I am going to feature 2 of the cards.

What was the first job you had?

My first job was at a deli. Not in a supermarket, but this was in Western Australia, where the corner shop or milk bar that sold basics also sold fish and chips and sandwiches. For a variety of reasons, I was not there for long.


What's your favourite book and why?

How to choose ... there are so many wonderful books that I have read over the years. I would even have trouble choosing a top three. Sometimes my favourite depends on which author is my favourite at the time. Other times it may depend on the topic or setting. Then again it could depend on lessons the main character is learning and how that could apply to my life.
I just really cannot decide.

No comments: