Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 TBR Pile Challenge - Final Count

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


I guess you're wondering how I did this year.
I didn't finish the pile, but I did get through most of it.

Since my last update I have read:

  • Cast of Characters by Max Lucado
  • Every Day Deserves a Chance by Max Lucado
  • God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew
  • Where Jesus Walked by Ken Duncan
  • Glory of Creation by Thomas Kinkade
  • Reflections of a Thankful Heart by Lori Wick
With these ones being finished, it means I read all but 5 of the list, which means 24 out of 29.
Of course, this was just some of my reading for the year. I actually read a total of 140 books for the year.

How did your year finish up? Did you achieve your reading goals? Did you get through your TBR pile?

Stay tuned for next year's challenge!

No comments: