Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

2014 TBR Pile Challenge - Mid Year Update

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I haven't forgotten this challenge that I set myself, but I also haven't read any books on my original list since April.

During April I managed 4 taking me to just over half of the pile 16 out of 29:

  • Home Warming by Emilie Barnes
  • The Golden Road by L M Montgomery
  • The Simple Home by Sharon Hanby-Robie
  • Australian Stories of Hope and Joy by various authors
Lots of books were added to my TBR pile since April and I have been reading them plus a few old favourites!

Ok, so when you think about it I'm really not doing so bad to be half way through the pile by the middle of the year, but most of the ones still on the list are non-fiction and I never read them as quickly or as often as fiction.

Hopefully I will keep you updated more often and will actually get through more of my pile!

How are you going with your TBR pile?

No comments: