Can you believe it?! Another month is over. Just 3 more months until this year and challenge are over.
So, I guess you're all wondering how many books I've read for September, and I will keep you in suspense no longer.
- Carolina Carpenter Brides by Lena Nelson Dooley, Janet Benrey, Ron Benrey and Yvonne Lehman
- First Impressions by Debra White Smith
- A Bride for Donnigan by Janette Oke
- Take Flight by Robin Jones Gunn and Cindy Hannan
- Storm Gathering by Rene Gutteridge
- The Splitting Storm by Rene Gutteridge
- Storm Surge by Rene Gutteridge
- For Better or Worse by Diann Hunt
So, for September that was 8 books, taking me to a total of 54 for the year!