Here we are! April 1st and time for me to update you on my "Diving" progress!
I had some extra time to read during March, as I have finally finished the course I was studying (I will soon be starting another, but have to wait for some paperwork to arrive).
This month I read 10 books for the challenge!
So that takes me to 17 for the year so far (actually 18, because I have already finished one for April).
The books for March were:
- The Proposal by Lori Wick
- The Rescue by Lori Wick
- The Visitor by Lori Wick
- The Pursuit by Lori Wick
- Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson
- Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson
- Who Do I Lean On? by Neta Jackson
- Never the Bride by Cheryl McKay and Rene Gutteridge
- Crime Scene Jerusalem by Alton Gansky
- The Case of the Vanishing Corpse by Kel Richards
Happy Reading everyone! I hope this inspires you to look back through your shelves and find old treasures!