Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Contentment Reading Challenge 2013 - March Update



Here we are! April 1st and time for me to update you on my "Diving" progress!

I had some extra time to read during March, as I have finally finished the course I was studying (I will soon be starting another, but have to wait for some paperwork to arrive).

This month I read 10 books for the challenge!
So that takes me to 17 for the year so far (actually 18, because I have already finished one for April).

The books for March were:
  • The Proposal by Lori Wick
  • The Rescue by Lori Wick
  • The Visitor by Lori Wick
  • The Pursuit by Lori Wick
  • Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson
  • Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson
  • Who Do I Lean On? by Neta Jackson
  • Never the Bride by Cheryl McKay and Rene Gutteridge
  • Crime Scene Jerusalem by Alton Gansky
  • The Case of the Vanishing Corpse by Kel Richards
So, yes, by the end of 3 months I've almost reached the target of 20 books!

Happy Reading everyone! I hope this inspires you to look back through your shelves and find old treasures!

No comments: