Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Friday Fill-Ins - August 31

And...here we go!

1. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that I want to get married one day (sooner rather than later would be nice).
2. But it's the way it shatters that matters (Violet Crumble, I want to eat you).
3. Basically, there is a dream that I am still waiting to come true.
4. How I interpret life is differnet to how you do, but that's ok because life would be boring if we were all the sam.
5. If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God. (Genesis 28:20-21) 
6. I believe God has a plan for my life - He just hasn't revealed it all to me yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include going to Paperific and doing as many make and takes as I can and Sunday, I want to serve the families by being in creche and enjoy The Gathering in the evening!

No comments: