Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Contentment Reading Challenge 2011 - The Final Count

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Hi Everyone!
Happy New Year!!

So, as promised I am giving the final count for the Contentment Reading Challenge 2011.
I signed up to Dive and and read at least 20 books. I have gone well beyond that, but I'll leave you in suspense for just a little longer.

During December I read 10 books. They were:
  1. Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K Paul
  2. Texas Christmas Brides by Cathy Marie Hake and Kathleen Y'Barbo
  3. Yuletide in Ireland and Wales by Ginny Aiken and Tamela Hancock Murray
  4. English Carols and Scottish Bagpipes by Pamela Griffin and Jill  Stengl
  5. Silent Star by Tracie Peterson
  6. The Red Gloves Collection by Karen Kingsbury
  7. An Angel's Story by Max Lucado
  8. The Christmas Candle by Max Lucado
  9. True Devotion by Dee Henderson
  10. True Valor by Dee Henderson
So ... drum roll please ...

The grand total for the Contentment Reading Challenge 2011 is:

48 books!!! 

3 comments:

Amber Holcomb said...

Wow, Beth!!! You definitely blew this challenge out of the water! I hope you enjoyed participating and re-reading 48 books. :)

If you have the inclination to re-read anymore books, Katie McCurdy is hosting the 2012 Contentment Reading Challenge:

http://katie-mccurdy.blogspot.com/2011/12/contentment-reading-challenge.html

Happy New Year! :)

~Amber

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS! That is a lot of books. I started reading my first book "just for fun" in about 6 years! I started reading 2 days ago and am already half way, it's Redeeming Love. Have you read it? I am just loving it!! You inspire me, but I think my kids would ask for dinner if I read that much...hehehehehe, Happy New Year!

Karen and Gerard said...

I read and liked THE RED GLOVES COLLECTION. I read 106 this year and my husband read 158.