Happy New Year!!
So, as promised I am giving the final count for the Contentment Reading Challenge 2011.
I signed up to Dive and and read at least 20 books. I have gone well beyond that, but I'll leave you in suspense for just a little longer.
During December I read 10 books. They were:
- Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K Paul
- Texas Christmas Brides by Cathy Marie Hake and Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Yuletide in Ireland and Wales by Ginny Aiken and Tamela Hancock Murray
- English Carols and Scottish Bagpipes by Pamela Griffin and Jill Stengl
- Silent Star by Tracie Peterson
- The Red Gloves Collection by Karen Kingsbury
- An Angel's Story by Max Lucado
- The Christmas Candle by Max Lucado
- True Devotion by Dee Henderson
- True Valor by Dee Henderson
The grand total for the Contentment Reading Challenge 2011 is: