And...here we go!
1. Beware of cute children - they can steal your heart.
2. I have never been to the snow.
3. And since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. (Hebrews 12:1)
4. _____ spirits?
5. Where can I go from Your spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. (Psalm 139:7-10)
6. Soup and bread is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home watching episodes of The Man from Snowy River and listening to the rain falling outside, tomorrow my plans include going to my cousin's birthday party and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fellowship at church and have a quiet afternoon!