Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

Friday Fill-Ins - October 14


And...here we go!

1. It's easy to see how much I love reading when you look at my bookshelves.

2. I have never called anyone "my darling".

3. Once upon a time, in a nursery rhyme there were three bears, a mama and a papa and a wee bear.

4. And they all lived happily ever after ... the end.

5. What is you favourite dessert?.

6. There are many things I wish would happen sooner than later.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling at home probably watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include going out for dinner and Sunday, I want to enjoy breakfast with the team from our kids' mission trip, the fellowship at church and a quiet afternoon!

3 comments:

Shahz said...

I wish the same thing to me.. hehehe

gengen said...

I never like to read but its a must for my sons heheh. Happy FFI!

Amber said...

Oooh, I loce reading but find myself constantly purging all but my favorite books. Thank goodness for libraries!
Have a great weekend :o)