Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Contentment Reading Challenge 2011 - July

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Last month I accidentally included a book from this month, but I'll get my totals right up to the end of July.

For July, I read a total of 3 books for this challenge. They were:

  1. Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake
  2. Bittersweet by Cathy Marie Hake
  3. Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake
I guess you could say I had a Cathy Marie Hake month! I love her books, they are so much fun to read. The first two are a pair, but the third is part of a different series - the rest of which I have read so far in August - but I'll tell you about them with my next update.

So that now takes me to 27 books for the challenge.

1 comment:

Amber Holcomb said...

Wow, Beth! You are on a roll! :)

I should be posting about the challenge later this week, so stay tuned!

Happy reading!

~Amber