Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 19

Just 2 books this week, but I'm not worried, since this takes me to just over 50% of my target of 160 and it's only the middle of May.

The two for this week were:

  • The Adversaries by Jack Cavanaugh (American Family Portrait series #4)
  • The Pioneers by Jack Cavanaugh (American Family Portrait series #5)

I'm reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye by Carolyn McCulley
  • The Allies by Jack Cavanaugh (American Family Portrait series #6)

It's taking me a while to read this American Family Portrait series. I've been busy doing other things, and they don't grip me like many other books. There are similar to Gilbert Morris' House of Winslow series, but fewer books and not as easy to read. Don't get me wrong, they are good books, but I think my Dad finished them faster than I am, and he doesn't usually do that. I will persevere and get through the series. I think after the current one I have 3 more - World War 2, the Veitnam War and a modern day one.

No comments: