Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 18

Only 3 books again for me this week. Those Jack Cavanaugh books from the American Family Portrait series are very long and I haven't had as much reading time this week.

So the ones I finished are:

  • Get Married by Candice Watters (a great book for women who are single)
  • A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight (I actually have an electronic copy of this when they were being given away last year for Harlequin's anniversary or something)
  • The Patriots by Jack Cavanaugh (American Family Portrait series #3)

I'm currently reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? by Carolyn McCulley
  • The Adversaries by Jack Cavanaugh (American Family Portrait series #4)

No comments: