Pages

Saturday 28 November 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #152



1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to give me a hug.
2. My friend followed at once by turning her car around and following me as I drove home.
3. The trouble is I really don't know what I want to do next, and don't feel motivated right now.
4. My mind is many miles away.
5. With a faint pop my shoulder cracked at the table last night - don't worry, it often does that.
6. The sky looked shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday night I wrapped Christmas presents and watched a few episodes of the West Wing season 1, today I have done some housework (which I hate) and hope to relax this afternoon and Sunday, I want to have what may be our last GNG breakfast meeting for the year, have fellowship at Church and spend some time with family and friends!

No comments: