Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

Friday Fill-In #145



And...here we go!

1. Sweet dreams! Goodnight, my friends.

2. Making new friends is hard, especially for me.

3. Silliness can be a good thing when doing activities with children.

4. I never do any thing for Halloween and this Halloween will be no exception.

5. Whether I'm outstanding or not, my Dad is still my biggest fan.

6. To be somewhere else is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my cross stitch and a movie, tomorrow my plans include a trip into the city, including a visit to my favorite book store and Sunday, I want to relax and plan the lesson that I'll be teaching at Good News Gang this coming Wednesday night!

Stay tuned for an exciting book give away. It is in honour of my 400th post!!!


5 comments:

Joanne said...

#4 -> I can totally relate to that.

Happy Weekend!

Here's my Friday-Fill Ins entry -> http://www.joannemv.com/?p=212

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have an exciting weekend ahead - enjoy!
Here's mine

Marice said...

looking forward for your giveaway :)

mine is up too

Aimie said...

#6 being somewhere else does sound nice right now. Maybe somewhere the laundry does not follow would be the place I was looking for. :)

Have a wonderful weekend! I am sure your lesson Wednesday will be wonderful!

A Mom's Choice said...

Check out my Fill in Friday Chronic Chick Talk

Happy Friday :)