Friday, 24 April 2009
Friday Fill-In #121
And...here we go!
1. Apparently there's some sort of water easement in our new backyard that can't be covered up, but is a bit dangerous at the moment.
2. Work is a waste of a sunny day.
3. 2009 has been a sad and hard year so far, but there has been joy too.
4. We got the phone call and that was it - the house is ours!
5. For too long I've been sharing a bedroom, but now that we are officially buying our new house I get my own room (see my previous post if you're curious).
6. I am not obsessed with buying books and scrapbooking products; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to measuring the rooms in our new house so I can make floor plans and try furniture arrangements, tomorrow my plans include going to Scienceworks with my friend and her 4 rambunctious boys and Sunday, I want to, well actually I'm not sure; we'll just see what happens!