Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Perfect Cuppa


While having a look to see what has been happening on Monniblog lately, I just couldn't resist posting this here.
Describe your perfect cuppa’ hot tea. If you’re like me and it depends, share as many different scenarios as you care to.
I like my tea weak, very weak. I get teased quite frequently for how weak I like it. The most common comment is "Would you like some tea with your milk?" Ok, it's not quite THAT weak, but it is very weak.
I mostly prefer tea brewed in the pot using leaf tea, and I almost always have milk, unless I'm drinking herbal tea. First in the cup/mug is 1 teaspoon of sugar. Then some milk, and finally the tea. If the pot is too strong I add some boiling water to my cup/mug.
Chai is nice. I love going to a tea shop called T2. I have bought several of their teas - Melbourne Breakfast and a yummy cinnamon black tea.
I don't like green tea - too green ;)
I have 2 Tweety mugs that I use all the time. They aren't thick china, but they are big enough for a good sized cuppa. On special occasions I like using fancy cups and saucers.

1 comment:

Scrabblequeen said...

Thanks for linking up and sharing your tea thoughts with us all.