Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2008

What's in a Word

Once again I have found a meme on a friend's blog.
Thank you Amy.

What is your favorite word?
Home. Makes me think of warm memories, laughter, my family, belonging ...
What is your least favorite word?
Work. For me right now it speaks of boredom, an annoying boss, headaches from spending so much time on a computer...
What inspires you (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Poems, nature, friends, songs
What dampens your enthusiasm (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Boredom, repetition
What sound or noise do you love?
Bird calls, a cat purring, laughter
What sound or noise do you hate?
People eating, phone at work ringing
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Interior Designer
What profession would you not like to do?
Nurse, cleaner, garbologist
What one book, other than the Bible, do you read again and again for inspiration?
I read a lot of novels over again but not non-fiction books.
What would you like to hear God say when you arrive in Heaven?
"Well done, good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of your Lord!"


How would you all answer these questions???

1 comment:

Amy Wallace said...

Great answers, Beth! I loved your favorite word~ home. What a great one!

Got a chuckle from the garbologist. ;-)

Thanks for joining me in the word meme fun!